Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A special thank you

My last post was so long that I did not get to say thank you to the music community.

I see so many of you so involved in working with Relay for Life.  I am soooo proud of being just a small part of this community.  Many performers are appearing relay weekend.  Some of you have offered your performances to be auctioned off.  I attend Relay for Life events across the grid and always see live performers giving their time, their support.  Managers and venue owners offering their support, and creativity and working toward making this the best relay ever.

Personally, I would like to thank the following venues for their support in the Relay Weekend Directory, this directory will go out to all that visit and participate in the relay and the huge event weekend.  You are not only supporting Relay for Live and making a difference in the lives of so many, but you are also giving more exposure to the Second Life music community.  Each of you when, I asked just opened your hearts without any question, that means so very much to me.

Liz Harley -- Key West Resort and Marina
Raredred Nightfire -- The Drunkin Drow
Mara Menges - RMS Titanic
Gwampa Lomu -- Gwampa's Dance Camp
Katspurs Mistwallow -- The Ragged Edge
Joi Shepard -- The Star Bar  Martini and Jazz Club
Daten Thielt -- Romantica Yacht Club

I truly feel as though I belong to the very best community.

No comments:

Post a Comment