Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

WOW YOU ARE THE VERY BEST!!!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you! Each time I log into SL there are notecards and im's offering your best thoughts, wishing me well....and just showing me what a wonderful community this is. If I had the time to sit and answer each every notecard I would. Just know that I love each and every one of you.

Something I forgot to say earlier......Toys For Tots is underway. Though I have not had a chance to listen to the CD earlier, the line up is totally awesome. Stop by venues (my own included) and make a donation, or purchase the CD. You have the power to make this holiday season so much brighter for so many children. Though Toys For Tots has always been important, this year with the economic hardships felt everywhere, it is rougher than in the past. It is visible in so many ways. Though as adults we understand the rough times....lets do all we can to keep the magic of the holiday for those that should not have to feel the hardships of adults....Children!!!!!

If you are a venue owner, it is not too late to help out. Contact Rocky Hilburton and ask him how you can help make a difference for these children. Help keep the magic in the holidays!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the Toys for Tots campaign, I would urge every SL LIVE performer to try to donate their time to this wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete