Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

GREAT NEWS IN THE SECOND LIFE LIVE MUSIC COMMUNITY

Though I am working on a couple of other blogs that I need to finish....This news excited me so much that I had to share.

FROM STAND UP 2 CANCER FOR OUR EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch for information as I can get it out to you.  For now, any venue owner or performer that would like to participate please let me know.  Those of you that have told me you were interested in this event the weekend of September 5....I have your names on a list.  Let me find out how many venues want to be included and together we can all work on schedules.

Just to refresh everyone's memory.....Stand Up 2 Cancer and Stand Up 2 Cancer/Canada are the organizations that every single dollar donated goes into research and not a six figure CEO salary.....or vague representations of where it goes.  Take a look at the sites and see for yourself....You can see where it goes and even get updates.

http://www.standup2cancer.org/


http://www.standup2cancer.ca/press_release


Hugs, I have missed you all soooo much,

No comments:

Post a Comment