Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Thought I would go bop around for a bit so off into events I go....UtahCowboy Kayer is at PH's Pjama party by LA Club.  It has been too long since I got to see Utah.....off I went and I love the Pajama theme.  Utah's name is deceiving....he is amazing and not country despite the name.
The pajama party theme Nhaomi Morrisey put together  is amazing......one of the best I have seen.  I am going to hate having to go to rl when Utah is done.....

Sheesh Utah had to make me turn red......he is sooo sweet.

Utah is followed by Corinna Canning.....I really do hate leaving......wonder if I can just park here while in rl. Well I parked for so long that everything was done when I got back.  LC Live

I went on to Mountain Cave Club.  This venue holds a special place in my heart.  Spencer, the owner came aboard when I was organizing the Stand Up 2 Cancer fundraiser.  He was fairly new and looking for guidance....I see him now and he has grown this venue into a really fun venue.  One of my favorite performers was there. I had heard her once and booked her through Kat Vargas....the first time we talked we became fast friends and now I can't picture her ever not being my friend....She is truly a very special person Parker Static.

Parker Static at Mountain Cave Club







Parker then sang Wind Beneath My Wings for me  made me cry, the happy kind of tears.....I love this woman.  Mountain Cave Club

Alright I admit this blog is spanning a few days.

Jay was actually in world with me and Max was performing t the Pier.  I was so happy to be able to take him to his first live music show and it was Max  along with many of my friends there.  Jay enjoyed Max as much as I did.  And The Pier, it is such a fun venue.  When they hired Coreopsis Bluebird as a general manager, they truly hired a gem of a woman.  After Max was GS and wow they are amazing!  Exclusive only at The Pier every other Saturday.  Guess where I will be every other Saturday.  The Pier  After I did a double take that Max did not go bale but just never rezzed for me....


See you on St. Patricks Day

No comments:

Post a Comment