Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2015

SECOND LIFE LIVE MUSIC IS KEEPING ME BUSY

It seems like I have just gone venue to venue lately I  have been so busy venue hopping that I have not had time to write about it So lets see if I can get caught up.  On August 2 as I was looking through events, I found Phil Setner at  Moonshine and Roses.  This was a new venue to me and found that it was owned by an old friend Slider, It was good to catch up with him and he then introduced me to his co-owner Jag.   Phil, He is such a great performer and person.....I love listening to him.
Phil Setner at Moonshine & Roses 080215
I stayed for another great performer, and someone that I think extremely high of.  I have to say that if you have not seen Phil or Tristyn, you need to.  Two very different styles, two amazing performers.

Tristyn Homewood at Moonshine & Roses 081215

I went on a bit later to see Club Zydeco to see Leeman Convel, another of Jorr's performers.  Trust me if Jorr tells you that he has a performer to hear.....run and see him.  Jorr has such an ear for finding amazing new performers, They are so good that their followings are growing by leaps and bounds.  Leeman fits right into that.

I have not really talked about much Club Zydeco and I should.  This is one of the coolest venues.  It is a new venue to me and am thoroughly impressed by the mardi gras theme and all the work they have that they have put into building such a great venue.  Each time I have been there it has been filled with people all having a great time.  Most definitely a venue to visit.
Leeman Convel at Club Zydeco 08_01_15


I headed off to see Cryptic Harmony at Eclipse.  That is like two wins.  Eclipse is such a lovely venue.  The creativity there is amazing and so worth the visit no matter who is on the stage.  Cryptic though makes any any time you get to hear her fun and awe inspiring.
Cryptic Harmony at Eclipse Lounge 080215
Then My wonderful friend Parker Static, she truly is a great friend, we became close when we first met...gotta love her.  She was a bit nervous, she was dualing with my other friend Max Kleene for the first time.  I told her I would be there....and off I went to Daddy's Babygirl Paradise.  Got to watch Max perform for a while before he brought he brought Parker to the stage.  OMG what a great dual.  We both remembered when it was just an idea we talked about at BS's and it took a year for them to get there...but WOW worth the wait.

Parker & Max at Daddy's Babygirl Paradise 080215
Parker at Daddy's Babygirl Paradise, 080215
At this point it was too late for me and I had to call it a night....All in all August 2nd was a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment