Total Pageviews

Friday, October 23, 2015

THANK YOU SECOND LIFE MUSIC COMMUNITY

Thank you is just not enough to say the most compassionate giving hearts in any world.  What you have done to benefit Stand Up To Cancer is just amazing.  Each country is receiving just under $4000.  I figured it out with the transaction fees, and each country is receiving $3946.00  Absolutely overwhelming.  One country is completely taken of and another will be by tomorrow.  Canada just got their donate section back up and running so that will be following once the UK is done.  I am also in the process of putting together a presentation with a recap of the fund raiser including pictures and videos that were made to each country.  It is taking longer than expected due of course to the transfer times from Linden Lab and then Paypal.  That always amazes me.  companies can take your money in a second, but drag their feet about returning your money.  I am sure there is a reason that I am not aware of because logically it makes no sense no me that LL can take our money from   a credit card but only return it on Paypal.

If you would like to follow the transactions (you know me---100% transparency and accountability), just go to this link it is available for all to see.  2015 SL CONCERTS TO BENEFIT STAND UP TO CANCER  I still need to clean up the last couple of pages.

I know I have been very quiet lately.  There are a few reasons.  First I had pushed myself really hard and had to take a few days to recooperate.  Second in cleaning up the transcation report so it makes sense to the average person looking at and and compiling the MASSIVE list of donars to say thank you to in itself was time consuming.  Needless to say my eyes were crossed going through that.  Third with Halloween the very next month, I had to make the sim haunted....the entire sim and the amusement park is now completely haunted.  Putting together the yearly Halloween Party and Costume contest.  It is an amazing line up this year running for 11 hours with costumes winning every hour. so with that being said....

YOU'RE INVITED


YOU'RE INVITED
TO 
THE ANNUAL 
BS'S HALLOWEEN PARTY AND COSTUME CONTEST 

ONE WINNER EVERY HOUR

AN AMAZING LINE UP

12:00pm – 1:00pm -- ReallyMad Mopork
1:00pm – 2:00pm -- Xander Nichting 
2:00pm – 3:00pm -- Tamra Sands 
3:00pm – 4:00pm -- Russell Eponym 
4:00pm – 5:00pm -- David Csiszer 
5:00pm – 6:00pm -- Mavenn 
6:00pm – 7:00pm -- Toxie
7:00pm – 8:00pm -- Lee Winegarden 
8:00pm – 9:00pm -- Tristyn Homewood 
9:00pm – 10:00pm -- Soulvision & Roxy Paradox
10:00pm – 11:00pm -- Max Kleene

I will be doing another blog just to let you know all the venues I have been to, though it is a bit old....giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment