Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2016

AN EXPLANATION AND REQUEST

I owe you an apology with the week or so in the hospital, the recuperating, losing my power steering on my car, losing a cousin, and having all my kids come home at one, it really ate up the month of July, so I have been MIA.  But everything is calmed down and nothing is standing in the way of Stand Up 2 Cancer in September.  I will be sending out things to all participating venues and performers.  For those venues that have gone ahead and picked their day and started scheduling thank you so very much..

If you have not already, please get me that information.  If you are a venue, host, or performer that has not already told me you are interested you would like to help, please do so as soon as as possible, We all know that this year is flying by.

This year the live music community has been hit so very hard by cancer, and touched all our hearts so deeply.  It serves as a reminder just how very important research is.

I am looking forward to working with each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment