Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2016

SL CONCERTS FOR STAND UP 2 CANCER







I can only apologize immensely for not being able to get out and promote this magnificent cause better.  Unfortunately my rl health decided to play some tricks on me and it is taking me a couple of weeks to completely get back on my feet, during what is normally my busiest time.  I will try to get out to each venue and each performer.  Last year we doubled we did last year as far as venues, performers, and fund raising.  We are almost at the amounts of venues and performers that we were last year.  If I have neglected getting to your venue to talk with you, please im me in world, email me stillbraveheart@gmail.com), or respond here if you are interested in participating

1 comment:

  1. Just over a month away before these concerts get underway. Grab a date(s) and let's get planning!!

    ReplyDelete